[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Graham Dunn" <gdunn at inscriber dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN module and m0n0-inst-modules
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:08:18 -0700
There's a complete working module someplace... search the archives?

You may have found the right pieces - both sound familiar... but I thought
the module was avialable stand alone - not installed on a CF - so all you'd
have to do is add the files to your ISO - the module stuff was documented by
manuel - the requirements are quite basic iirc.

m/