[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Michael Stearne'" <mstearne at entermix dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Install Monowall on Soekris net4526
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:17:21 -0400
Did Soekris supply any docs on how to access the CF? The only things I could
find on the net4526 are a mechanical drawings - i.e. hole placement and case
dimensions. Metrix Communication (metrix.net) sells the net4526 with a Linux
dist preinstalled ("Pebble"), no detail on how it got there.

You may have to PXEboot, you can follow http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/hack/ (The
last update to this document: Fri Jul 25 2003 - it is over a year old...)
But, that would only get you up and running. The question becomes: how would
you get the image written to the CF?

James W. McKeand