[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roger Boggs <lordkuri at gmail dot com>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall pptp and Mergic VPN
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:14:50 -0500
1. would I be asking here if I hadn't? <grin>

2. system logs are blank (wrt pptp)

the problem I'm having is that it's attempting to connect, but timing
out  "Error: timeout (0x1212)"

I've got friends that use the pptp server in m0n0 for gaming, without
a problem , so I don't think it's m0n0 causing it, hence why I asked
if anyone had used MergicVPN

I'm open to suggestions from anyone that might know what's up with this thing

thanks

-lk