[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matchstick <matchstick at oofg dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Router board WRAP.1D-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI / 64MB DRAM) ???
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:13:35 +0100
Hi,

the basic instructions for installing on a Wrap/Soekris board are
here: http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/installation_embedded.php

(Personally I found it easiet to use a PCMCIA CF adapter on my laptop
rather than a USB one to install the M0n0wall image but that could
just have been the USB adaptor I was using.)

The once you've got M0n0wall up and running you can then use the Firmware
option to directly upload future versions without having to touch the
CF.

Paul

HK> Hi

HK> I justed ordet a Router board WRAP.1D-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI / 64MB DRAM)

HK> But if the ram is onboard how do i upload m0n0wall to it then ????

HK> hk

HK> ---

 Matchstick
 matchstick at oofg dot com