[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Fred Mol <fredlist at xs4all dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall pptp and Mergic VPN
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:28:47 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Fred Mol wrote:

> Dinesh Nair said:
>
> <...>
> >
> > could anyone using a stock m0n0wall 1.1b16 try pptp server mode and see if
> > a connect from a windows vpn client reproduces the error above ?
> >

> I can connect fine from Windows XP to m0n0wall 1.1b16, using the standard
> windows pptp "client".

ok, thanx. then the problem i observed isn't there on the stock m0n0wall,
which means manuel would have built the binary mpd and the m0n0wall kernel
with the same set of sources for ng_pptpgre.[ch].

i guess this is a heads up for those who're building their own kernels
based on the present 4.10-STABLE sources to also recompile mpd if you're
using pptp.

back to our regular programming. ;)