[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roger Boggs <lordkuri at gmail dot com>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  Fred Mol <fredlist at xs4all dot nl>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall pptp and Mergic VPN
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:28:41 -0500
let me clarify... the culprit in the original question (why I kept
timing out when I couldn't connect via cingular gprs is because they
won't allow pptp traffic to traverse their wap proxy) has been
identified.

frankly, I haven't a damn clue what 3/4 of that crap you said means..
lol .. but thank you very much for the attempt ;-)

-lk