[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Server NAT / Inbound NAT Problem
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:59:28 -0400
at the top of status.php does it have something like this (see below) under
the "Interfaces" portion beside the interface you picked for WAN?

inet a.b.c.202 netmask 0xfffffff8 broadcast a.b.c.207
	inet a.b.c.203 netmask 0xffffffff broadcast a.b.c.203
status: active

I have a issue with the pc-based hard drive image where I need to specify
the aliases in the config because it doesn't listen to the web config (its
configured there, but nothing happens).