[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Allan D. Piske" <zyryz at terra dot com dot br>
 To:  "Allan D. Piske" <zyryz at zyryz dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 802.1Q VLAN support
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:57:46 -0300
Hi, i made a fix for that issue myself ..

I discovered by testing  vlans in freebsd that the parent interface nedds to
set up by ifconfig .. like ifconfig sis0 up,
so i hacked monowall and changed the /etc/inc/interfaces.inc and add the
following :

at line 63 ( after "$cmd" ... )
-------------------begin----------------------------
$cmd2 = "/sbin/ifconfig " .
              escapeshellarg($vlan['if']) . " up";

at row 77 (after mwexec($cmd); )insert:
mwexec($cmd2);

this will acomplish bringing up interfaces at boot time.
I hope this got fixed in release 1.1b7.

regards,

Allan.