[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Allan D. Piske" <zyryz at terra dot com dot br>
 To:  "Allan D. Piske" <zyryz at zyryz dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 802.1Q VLAN support
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:15:48 -0300
ok .. i forgot to say .. i included a up command at the end of the vlan
configuration too

now .. i`m happy because i got that vlans to work but still bridging on lan
+ opt1 fails.
the station behind the bridge is able to get its dhcp address but i cant
ping ou browse any host on the non-bridged part of the network .. whats
wrong now ? i also included firewall rule to allow any protocol in any
drection from opt1 but it doesnt seem to have any effect. also, i can ping
monowall from both sides (lan and opt1) but cant get thought it ...

any ideas ?

regards,

Allan.