[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sorin" <sorinat at mymail dot ro>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Limit bandwidth for one host
 Date:  Mon, 2 Aug 2004 00:22:08 +0200
Hi, I'm trying to limit download speed for one host and i'm stuck with the rule. I've created a pipe
with 'destination' mask and the desired bandwidth and the rule i've created has no effect. the rule
is this: inteface 'wan', protocol 'tcp', destination single host desired ip (which is mac linked),
and it's not working. What am I doing wrong?

I've searched before the mailing list but I still can see what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Sorin

Credite pentru Dacia Logan - Bloombiz.ro
http://www.bloombiz.ro/articol_46916.html