[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Woodhouse <dwoodhouse1 at btinternet dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple VPN Question
 Date:  Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:07:29 +0100
Hi,

I am looking at installing two monowall servers and I was hoping to get some advice. Each monowall
will have 3 interfaces (LAN, WAN, DMZ). I want to enable traffic between the two LAN networks and
the two DMZ networks but the DMZ's should not be able to access any of the LAN networks, all this
traffic should be over a vpn.

Monowall 1			Monowall 2
Lan 1-------------------DMZ 2		NOT OK
DMZ 1-------------------Lan 2		NOT OK

Is the best method to create 2 vpns, 1 for the lans and 1 for the DMZ's? Previously (not using
monowall) I've had problems creating 2 vpns between the same endpoints. Or is there any easier way
using static routes and firewall rules.

Many thanks
David