[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <peter at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Patches for RADIUS accounting
 Date:  Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:38:39 +0100
DInesh

The changes you have added sound pretty good to me - I will definately be
using them.

Just a couple of detail questions...

How does the m0n0 identify itself to the RADIUS server when it sends
accounting details (NAS-IP ADDRESS or NAS-IDENTIFIER)?

Does the AcctStop indicate a reason for the logout?

This captive portal is now beginning to look pretty good with this latest
functionality.  For me the next priority has to be either support for
bridging or for multiple interfaces (I don't think it matters which).  I
recall that you previously explained that bridging was a kernel issue so
perhaps multiple interface support would be the better approach.  Is this in
the game plan?

Cheers

Peter

believed to be clean.