[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marten <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wrap slows down
 Date:  Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:43:24 +0200
On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 19:17, Marten wrote:

> I tryed this for week or so, but I still have reboot monowall daily..
>
> i will down grade to stable 1.0

If been testing 1.0 combined with beta 1.16

this setup does work, which means someting odd is happing with
monowall.....

setup 1.

www  ----> soekris + mon 1.16 --> LAN
                \
                 \__ dmz + wireless city network

monowall does:
- pptp as client & server
- nat from lan to dmz & www
- inbound nat

problem = www conncection slows down < 24 hours to nihil

setup 2

www -> soekris 1 + mono 1.0 -> soekris 2 + mono 1.16 -> lan
                                  \
                                   \_dmz + wireless city network

problem like setup 1 does occur....

It might be interesting to solved this before calling 1.17 to stable
1.1....

Marten