[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "acidone" <acidone at ns0 dot secureanonymous dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: Bit Torrent and Magic Shaper
 Date:  Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:40:51 -0400
Hello Everyone,

      I'm wondering if anyone has experienced Bit Torrent not functioning
properly after setting up m0n0wall. What happens is when I start to
download, I connect to the peers, my upload speed caps out, however my
download speed never moves from 0k. Eventually my upload drops to about 2k
then 0k. I used the Magic Shaper (vCD-1.1b16) to setup my pipes, which btw
is great for my BroadVoice  VoIP that my old router couldn't handle. I don't
have the P2P set to Lower Priority checked. Any hints or how-to (or walk
thoughs ... I'm kinda new to this program) would be greatly appreciated! If
you need additional info on my setup let me know.

-Bryan Snyder