[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mine GO BOOM <minegoboom at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FW: Bit Torrent and Magic Shaper
 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:21:39 -0400
BT works in a weird way, in which most of the time, it will stay
within your port range. But when it connects to someone else with a
weird port range, that may not get picked up under the traffic shaper.

As I have mine setup mine via setting my own traffic shaping rules
(and having a specific computer dedicated to BT/wget only pretty
much), I was able to play around with the rules to let it work fine.

Sorry I cannot be of more assitance.

-Mine GO BOOM