[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luc Naus" <Luc at lercom dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wrap slows down
 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:24:29 +0200
The strange thing is that the problem already occured when I was still
using v1.0. After changing to b1.16 with hotfix of Fred, the problem
does not occur anymore.

I think it has something to do with the ADSL concentrator in the PBX.
I also have a ADSL (same...KPN) available in a different town. They are
using a "new" kind of PBX (only KPN ADSL available, no BBned). Here the
problem does not appear to occur. I haven't tested with b1.16 yet. But
will probably next week.

Luc