[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "David Woodhouse" <dwoodhouse1 at btinternet dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple VPN Question
 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:39:56 -0700
I think you are coming across a common problem from a different angle.

In FreeBSD, ipsec policy bypasses routing and filtering.

I THINK there is a kernel option which partially addresses this, but don't
think it's in mono by default.

options		IPSEC_FILTERGIF (documented in LINT)

Maybe this is only a 5.x kernel option - I haven't looked at it in that much
detail yet.