[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  HowTo multiple IP adresses on my WAN?
 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:38:43 -0700
I have an address range of:

CPE Computer IP range first address:  	xx.xxx.xxx.146
CPE Computer IP range last address:	xx.xxx.xxx.150
CPE Computer subnet mask:		255.255.255.248

I believe I have a /29 network and was wondering how I can use my
m0n0wall for all of those IP addresses.  I have tried playing with it
for a few days now unsucessfully.  I believe it is going to have
something to do with "Server NAT" or "1:1" nat.  I just can't seem to
figure out which one I should use and how to get it to work.

Does anyone know of a howto/faq on how this is done?  Or can anyone
give me a quick explanation of how I can accomplish this?

I would eventually like to do bandwith throttling/traffic shaping to
prevent any single user from using all of my bandiwth.

Thanks.

Joe