[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James Doherty <james at zeald dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  CF & m0n0wall problems
 Date:  Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:54:42 +1200
Hi guys,

I have been able to confirm problems highlighted in this post:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=61&actionargs%5B%5D=17

I also have a Sandisk CF card (64mb) and get the same errors. I'm using
a CF->IDE convertor. Like Kevin I also used 'physdiskwrite' but I'm not
sure if thats the problem or not. I have tried the BIOS settings on
"Auto" and setting the F/H/S values with no difference. I tried it in
another pc and was able to replicate the problem. This is using the
latest beta version of m0n0wall. From what I have seen so far, it seems
that FreeBSD isn't liking something that the Sandisk CF cards are doing.

Has anyone been able to replicate this with other brands of CF cards and
has anyone been able to fix this problem?

Thanks
--
James Doherty
Network Admin