[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jon Tackabury" <jtackabury at binaryfortress dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Destination Network
 Date:  Mon, 2 Aug 2004 00:38:49 -0400
Hi,
I've implemented my m0nowall now, and it's working fairly well.  I have 4
interfaces on the firewall however, and I don't want any of them to be able
to talk to each other.  However, I need to create a rule that says "Allow
traffic coming in OPT1 to the Internet (or WAN subnet)".  Right now this
doesn't seem possible.  I can create rules that say "Allow if OPT1 is NOT
going to OPT2"... but then it gets allowed, even if it is going to OPT3
(which is a bad thing).  Is it possible to get a destination
interface/subnet for the WAN interface?  Or is there a current way that I
can configure this?

Thanks,
Jon