[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James Doherty <james at zeald dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CF & m0n0wall problems
 Date:  Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:35:30 +1200
On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 13:57, Frederick Page wrote:
> Why don't you use the search-function again? The solution is:
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=73&actionargs[]=62

Wow, thanks :) I was using google to search for relevant posts and it
didn't actually show your one.

I agree, it would be nice if this was changed in the next m0n0wall
release. I can't see it having a huge impact on how m0n0wall works, but
ultimately its up to Manuel as to whether this gets included or not.

I think there was some talk of a wiki a while ago for m0n0wall. This
kind of thing could really do with being in there.

Thanks!
--
James Doherty
Network Admin