[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Some ideas (some I might attempt myself)
 Date:  Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:18:05 +0100
Just a few ideas, mainly tweaks.

Is it possible to somehow modularize m0n0wall so that you could install it
with a certain set of features? While this isn't critical, it might be
useful - especially if users could install add-ons for the basic (did I just
say basic?!) firewall.

But my main ideas are:
- Some way to upload files to the m0n0wall box remotely (individually, so
you can tinker with the the PHP scripts etc.)
- Maybe split the firewall rules page into 2 pages - one for LAN and one for
WAN (maybe more for other connections?)
- A page to show currently active connections (LAN IP/port -> WAN IP/port
and vice versa)

That's all I can think of for now.

Which are a good idea and feasible or easy to implement?

-Andrew