[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  blaue0 <me at blaue0 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem getting m0n0wall to work
 Date:  Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:16:43 +0200
Yes, I'm sure that they are good, I get a connection with these cables
from my machine.
Unfortunately I don't have any hub or something like that.
It does light up on the switch with both cables, with both cables
the light on the switch does flicker a bit... don't know if this is
important.

I really know the difference between a crossover and a patch cable :)

You said, pinging is disabled by default. If my machine is connectet to
the m0n0 by crossover cable, then I get a ping to it. Browsing to the
webinterface doesn't work at all with both cables...