[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  blaue0 <me at blaue0 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem getting m0n0wall to work
 Date:  Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:49:02 +0200
I'm currently trying to troubleshoot the LAN side (192.168.1.2 to
192.168.1.1 = my machine to m0n0).

I had set the webinterface to https, but then I couldn't access it
anymore. nmap shows me a completly closed firewall and I had to reset
factory defaults over serial console.

Seth Rothenberg wrote:

>>You said, pinging is disabled by default. If my machine is connectet to the m0n0 by crossover
cable, then I get a ping to it.