[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eric at ericmagny dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Some ideas (some I might attempt myself)
 Date:  Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:04:07 -0400
Andrew,

Here is some idea you ask, already implemented in current monowall, here is
where they are:

> - Some way to upload files to the m0n0wall box remotely (individually, so
> you can tinker with the the PHP scripts etc.)

http://192.168.0.1/exec.php
On this page you can upload/download from/to your m0n0 box..

> - A page to show currently active connections (LAN IP/port -> WAN IP/port
> and vice versa)

http://192.168.0.1/status_interfaces.php
Show you each interfaces, with status and stats!

p.s.  Of course, replace the 192.168.0.1 by your m0n0 box IP address..