[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  blaue0 <me at blaue0 dot net>
 To:  Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem getting m0n0wall to work
 Date:  Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:34:35 +0200
Ok, I think it's time for some debug output:

IP configuration of my NIC on my Gentoo machine:

# ifconfig eth0
eth0   Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:30:4F:2B:32:D8
          inet addr:192.168.1.2  Bcast:192.168.1.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:63189031 (60.2 Mb)  TX bytes:4926310 (4.6 Mb)
          Interrupt:10 Base address:0xac00

and IP configuration of my m0n0wall:

$ ifconfig sis0
sis0:   flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
	ether 00:0d:b9:00:76:7c
	status: active

I really think the IP config is ok.
When I say all ok, I mean I can browse the web, send emails etc..
(Traffic flows).