[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  blaue0 <me at blaue0 dot net>
 To:  Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem getting m0n0wall to work
 Date:  Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:01:21 +0200
I'm using a noname-switch which can do 10 and 100mbit fullduplex. All
ports are ok, I get a ping from my laptop to my gentoo machine on all
ports (just tested).

If I ping the m0n0wall when it's directly connected to the switch, all
LEDs of the switch where a computer is connected to, begin to flicker (I
think this is because no port wants to accept the packet..)

I used the switch for over a half year now, and I didn't had any
problems. I'm sure it has autosense for the speed.

# netstat -nr
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags   MSS Window  irtt
Iface
192.168.1.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U         0 0          0
eth0
127.0.0.0       127.0.0.1       255.0.0.0       UG        0 0          0 lo
0.0.0.0         192.168.1.1     0.0.0.0         UG        0 0          0
eth0