[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  blaue0 <me at blaue0 dot net>
 To:  Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem getting m0n0wall to work
 Date:  Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:17:52 +0200
Here is the output of the interfaces status page:

WAN interface
Status 	up
MAC address 	00:0d:b9:00:76:7c
IP address 	217.162.247.68
Subnet mask 	255.255.248.0
Gateway 	217.162.240.1
Media 	100baseTX <full-duplex>
In/out packets 	74904/3388 (6.15 MB/592 KB)

LAN interface
Status 	up
MAC address 	00:0d:b9:00:76:7d
IP address 	192.168.1.1
Subnet mask 	255.255.255.0
Media 	100baseTX <full-duplex>
In/out packets 	6399/3526 (772 KB/2.05 MB)

Maybe you need the output of ifconfig too

$ ifconfig
sis0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
	inet 217.162.247.68 netmask 0xfffff800 broadcast 255.255.255.255
	ether 00:0d:b9:00:76:7c
	status: active
sis1: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
	ether 00:0d:b9:00:76:7d
	status: active
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384
	inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000
ppp0: flags=8010<POINTOPOINT,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
sl0: flags=c010<POINTOPOINT,LINK2,MULTICAST> mtu 552
faith0: flags=8002<BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500

Greetz blaue0