[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HowTo multiple IP adresses on my WAN?
 Date:  Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:13:07 -0700
Would it be possible to do a 1:1 like this: xxx.xxx.xxx.147/32 ->
192.168.1.90   ?

Once you create the mapping, how do you create rules to allow traffic
to come in from these IP's?  A specific example, just for testing,
would be VNC.  I want to pass 5900 from xxx.xxx.xxx.147 to
192.168.1.90.  Would I just pass from the WAN, any source, source port
5900, destination 66.146.190.147, destination port 5900?

Also would it be possible for m0n0wall to act as a transparent bridge
and filter the traffic that flows across it?  So I could give a router
on the other side of m0n0wall a public ip address that has been
filtered by m0n0?

Thank you.

Joe