[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Eric Collins <eric at tawifi dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New To List
 Date:  Thu, 05 Aug 2004 13:41:38 -0700
I have several clients setup almost exactly like you described, I used
private IP on all wireless connections then I NAT to the Internet on my
wired net. (built the wireless net on the 10.0.0.0/8 range) I used the
Rootenna with Soekris boards and Senao cards, most are under a mile away,
the longest link I have is 3.5 miles but not using the rootenna (had some
distance problems with it.). Was pretty straight forward to setup with
m0n0wall, just diagram out your subnets first because it can get confussing!

-Eric