[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Eric Collins <eric at tawifi dot com>
 To:  William Bulley <web at merit dot edu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New To List
 Date:  Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:09:06 -0700
Here is a rough layout, so I may not have included all necessary routing
info. I do know it took a few days to workout routing bugs...etc Most of
the clients are limited to 2Mbps, even though they can pull full 11Mbps.

Out test system was based loosely from the following URL
Be sure to build a test net to make your plan before you go and drop some
cash only to find out it may not work.
We started with 2 houses like the above URL but one house had a T1 so we
wanted all Internet traffic bound to the one house.

Right now the whole thing is still kinda "beta" we just finished most of
the nodes less than a month ago. So bugs still crop up here and there.
All nodes are using m0n0 v 1.1b16 (traffic grapher is waaayy cool by the
way!) which has been quite stable for us.

Hope this helps, I do know it was a mind bender when we first implemented
it, so it will take some time to make it all work.