[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Mitchell <davidm at coop dash cdc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Grateful
 Date:  Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:18:30 -0700
Good day, all

I've been lurking on the list for a couple of months, learning what I
could for a project coming up soon. A few days ago my Linux-based
Shorewall box died a hardware death. I had a Soekris box on hand and
within a few hours was up and running, and within a day had all the
minor kinks worked out (I think).

I sent a small PayPal token to Manuel in appreciation of the great work
he has done on m0n0wall, but the thing that makes this project so
valuable is the give-and-take of the users on the list. Thank you, all
of you, for your questions and answers.

David Mitchell
Fair-traded, Shade-grown, Certified Organic Coffee at
    http://www.bosia.org/cafe/