[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron <lists at mycommunitynet dot net>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Format CF on OS X
 Date:  Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:25:04 -0700
Hello all. I am trying to fix a problem here. I somehow messed up my
Soekris 4501 by bridging the WAN and OPT interface. Now the LAN
interface doesn't assign IPs and doesn't respond to anything even if
manually assigned. The bridging works fine, but I still want to play
and can't. My issue is that can't connect to the console port here (no
PC) and can't reset the config since the LAN interface doesn't respond.

My question:
Can I format the CF card using a card reader under OS X? Is there
something else I can do?

Thanks!
Aaron