[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Melvin Backus <mbackus at bellsouth dot net>
 Cc:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nat behind a NAT a bad idea?
 Date:  Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:53:28 -0700
If I set each router to pass IPSEC traffic, will that solve the problem?

I don't see this being a big problems, as most users will probably not
use an IPSEC VPN.  However I'm not positive they won't use it, and
would like to have everything setup so they can do pretty much
anything without a hitch.

Thanks.

Joe