[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Auld <jxa at minervaplc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSec VPN Problem on Monowall 1.0
 Date:  Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:57:38 +0100
I studied Quantum Mechanics during my degree at University. Whenever I think
that was easier to understand than the I am performing in IT, I think that
the designers of the software did not do a good job.

Technology is sometimes unavoidably difficult, but its the job of the
software designer to hide that complexity underneath an easy to use package.

I am finding myself impressed by the thought behind the technology used in
IPSec and appalled by the complexity involved in using it.