[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Esben Laursen" <lists at hyber dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT and bridged interface.
 Date:  Sat, 7 Aug 2004 18:41:45 +0200
Hello there list...

Im having a strange problem with my new m0n0wall, when I bridge the DMZ
interface with my WAN interface, the NAT stops working. At the m0n0.ch I
found the following:

a.. NAT: fixed problem with invalid ipnat rules being generated if one or
more interfaces were bridged

That sounded like my problem, and therefore I upgraded to the latest beta
version. But I still have the same problem, only now it doesn't hang when I
add the NAT rules.

Can someone help me? Im running on the WRAP board, from pcengines.

Cheers

Esben

Ps. Great software, keep up the good work Manuel =)