[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wildcard support in DNS forwarder?
 Date:  Sun, 8 Aug 2004 02:53:34 +0200
Hi all,

I'm using m0n0wall for a couple of weeks now, and I really like it very
much. Everything is there, exept about one little problem I'm
experiencing. I'm running a webserver behind the router. On my webserver
are many subdomains. I'm adding all the subdomains independently to my
forwarder, but that's a rather irritating way. I also noticed that
subdomains with a period are a no-go. Example: a.b.domain.com is not
working. Is there a way to use a wildcard for one domain or something?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan
The Netherlands