[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  matt whiteley <mattwhiteley at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  search domains
 Date:  Sun, 8 Aug 2004 20:45:46 -0700
I searched the archives and didn't see this, aplogies if it has
already been discussed.

I would like the ability to add domains to be searched in dns queries
while using the dns forwarder. I am not sure if this is feasible to
provide to the client, so someone with more dhcp experience would have
to answer that.

Basically, I was hoping for a line similar to this to end up in my
clients resolv.conf:

search foo.bar.com baz.bar.com

Is this outside the scope of dhcp etc? Is anyone else interested in it?

m0n0wall is a great system!
--
matt whiteley <mattwhiteley at gmail dot com>