[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Espen <powerpoint at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] feature request - printable version
 Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:06:40 +0200
If you want a nice clean print in internet explorer, you could try
pasting your config.xml-file in my offline xml-parser at this address:

http://aase.info/m0n0/

If this is a thing people find usefull i could make it handle other
tags, not just the basic ones. And maybe try to make it work in other
browsers (i don't know why it only work in IE right now)

mvh,
Espen