[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Battery eliminator for WRAP
 Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:11:05 +0200
Hello mailinglist!
I know this hasnt anything directly to do with m0n0wall
but as I want to get going with this software as soon
as possible I first need my WRAP up and running. Have
bought a battery eliminator for the WRAP, 12DC max 1.33A.
But as I dont know how to set the poles (?) on the
connector. My guess is that positive is in the center and
negative outside but I need to be 100% sure or else my WRAP
might damage. So if someone here on the list could give me
an answer I would get going with m0n0wall in no time.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this isnt really a m0n0wall
question.

Regards,
Patrik