[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Battery eliminator for WRAP
 Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:15:47 +0200
center pin: positive
sleeve: ground
see also:
http://pcengines.ch/wrap1c.pdf

greetz,
Holger Bauer

Von: Patrik [mailto:paake at telia dot com]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. August 2004 14:11
An: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Betreff: [m0n0wall] Battery eliminator for WRAP

Hello mailinglist!
I know this hasnt anything directly to do with m0n0wall
but as I want to get going with this software as soon
as possible I first need my WRAP up and running. Have
bought a battery eliminator for the WRAP, 12DC max 1.33A.
But as I dont know how to set the poles (?) on the
connector. My guess is that positive is in the center and
negative outside but I need to be 100% sure or else my WRAP
might damage. So if someone here on the list could give me
an answer I would get going with m0n0wall in no time.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this isnt really a m0n0wall
question.

Regards,
Patrik

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit