[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  wanted traffic blocked from in to out, why?
 Date:  Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:04:57 +0200
Hi everybody,

Firmware is 1.1b17, ipfstat -nio (extract):
@14 skip 1 in proto tcp from any to any flags S/FSRA
@15 block in log quick proto tcp from any to any

Firewall-Log (extract):
02:52:14.472848 sis0 @0:15 b 192.168.100.111,1081 -> 24.99.173.2,6881
                PR tcp len 20 112 -AP IN
02:51:39.167502 sis0 @0:15 b 192.168.100.111,1104 -> 24.37.142.208,6881
                PR tcp len 20 108 -AP IN
02:51:38.161530 sis0 @0:15 b 192.168.100.111,1107 -> 200.49.84.236,6881
                PR tcp len 20 108 -AP IN
02:51:36.356875 sis0 @0:15 b 192.168.100.111,1102 -> 65.96.213.245,6969
                PR tcp len 20 40 -AF IN

This traffic is wanted (BitTorrent), sis0 is the LAN-interface, sis1
(aka. ng0 since I'm PPPoE user) the WAN interface, why are these
OUTGOING packets blocked? I trust my own machines ;-) Can I do
anything to pass the packets?

TIA and kind regards

Frederick