[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh A" <mono at coaxial dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wildcard support in DNS forwarder?
 Date:  Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:06:10 -0600
I am also hoping for a solution to the former here.

I'm implementing m0n0 at the top of a network that hosts a fairly large
number of domains and subdomains, I estimate I will have to add something
like 200 entries into DNS forwarding.

IP translation would be perfect here, and wildcards useful to a lesser
extent.

Thanks!

Josh