[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lucas E. Campa" <lucas dot campa at ifxnw dot com dot ar>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP problem with Linux Client
 Date:  Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:18:05 -0300
I have another problem, but in relation with pptp... I can connect to M0n0,
but can't access to the remote LAN.

I'm using pptpclient on RH9. PPP0 interface brings up perfectly and the route
to remote lan is created.

Using windows native pptp client, I can reach the remote lan perfectly...

Please, I do not want to use Windows :P

thx!
Lucas