[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature request to move firewall rules
 Date:  Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:09:42 -0400
Actually I just took a look at the m0n0wall wishlist Manuel has on the site and
our wish is one of his too for the "groups" policies:

-allow groups of hosts/networks for aliases

Some of interest to me are:

-certificate authentication for IPsec VPN
-OpenVPN support
-support secondary networks on WAN interface (ESPECIALLY with load balancing)
-second webGUI user with read-only access

As for the one below, I don't know if I like this idea in that portsentry is
nice but can also block out legitimate traffic. I may try this one on a test
box since it would be pretty easy to setup. (I think)

-port scan detection with automatic blackholing

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311