[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Magnus Johansson <rnd dash m0n0wall at rnd dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dynamic DNS
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:01:49 +0200
> Not to my knowledge. I used "ddclient" on my previous linux-machine,
> this one allowed for several host-names, just separate them with space
> in one line.

As always I might be wrong, but I've had a look at ez-ipupdate and can't
find any sanity checks on the hostname, it's just treated as a string to
send. I'm using zoneedit where the host parameter can be a number of
hosts with a comma between them
(http://www.zoneedit.com/doc/dynamic.html#faq11). I don't know about the
other dynamic DNS services but if this is the case, commenting out the
is_domain()-check (or preferably changing it) for host parameter in
services_dyndns.php seems to be the only thing that I'd have to do to
get it working...?