[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Alex Bihlmaier <thalunil at kallisti dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP problem with Linux Client
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:03:43 +0200
Fred Wright wrote:

Hello Fred, Hello m0n0wall-list.

> If you send me a packet trace I'll take a look.  You should be able to do
> that on the Debian box with something like:
> 	tcpdump -w pptp.cap -s 1536 -i <interface> ip proto 47

Okay. I captured some packets.

I started the pptp session, pinged an webserver and after 10-15 pings I
disconnected and stopped the capture.

Here is the logfile from the m0n0wall about the pptp-session handling:
(Due to Line Wrapping I uploaded it to my webserver)

As Peter mentioned, Debian defaults to not to use PFC (Protocol Field