[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Roy Walker <rwalker at miracomnetwork dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless Support
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:29:20 -0400
AP wifi is supported but only for Prism based cards. I have multiple AP's using
m0n0. I'd be even happier if meshAP could be added to a diffrent flavor of
m0n0. =)

As for USB, I have heard some on the list have had success. That is unless I am
confusing email lists now.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311