[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help with configuration
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:51:56 +0200
The card is a Intersil Prism2.5  based card and as far as I can see
m0n0wall negotiates with it.
Im not sure how to change card from infrastructure to ad-hoc. I have
been running a regular AP before and the laptop has worked together
with that. Also, as said, I do see the network on my laptop, just cant
connect to it.

-Patrik