[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help with configuration
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:20:26 +0200
More info coming up!
Just checked Interfaces in m0n0wall gui. And under WLAN it says:
Collisions 81

If I try to connect to the interface from my laptop 6 more collisions are
added! As for the earlier info about no IP. I have successully added IP
192.168.1.1 to the interface. Also tried bridge it with LAN.

Why these collisions?
(Now im also running b17 instead of 1.0)

Best Regards
Patrik